Friday, October 9, 2015

"A Daddy for Christmas" is releasing Saturday October 10 on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Historical-Christian-Romance-Collection-ebook/dp/B015EHPUOE/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1444424781&sr=1-6&keywords=home+for+christmas
My novella "A Daddy for Christmas" Home for Christmas anthology releases October 10, this Saturday on Amazon. I'm very excited to share the pages of this collection of sweet, inspirational novellas with three wonderful authors Ruth Logan Herne, Pam Hillman and Julie Lessman!

Blessings,
Janet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I started A Daddy for Christmas I had no idea I would be drawn in so quickly and completely. I stayed up late into the night two different nights because I could not put it down. This is a romantic story of redemption; forgiveness and unconditional love. I was pierced in my heart by the question in the story, "Is (my) faith mere talk or strong enough to control (my) thoughts and determine how (I) live?" Tears flowed as i watched the characters unfold and follow the path God had set before them.

Janet Dean said...

Deb, your words have blessed me. Thank you!

Janet